Medical Office Specialist - Savannah Location
HOURS: (Full Time - 40 hours/week)
Monday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
Tuesday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 - 5:00 pm
Thursday 8:30 - 5:00 pm
Friday 8:30 - 3:30 pm
- Maintain the flow and function of the medical office throughout the day.
Job Duties Include:
- Greeting patients as they enter the office and providing them with appropriate/applicable information and paperwork, when needed.
- Establishing and evaluating appointments through scheduling software.
- Uphold excellent communication and throughput between patients and providers.
- Maintaining a clean and functional reception and waiting area.
- Assist with monitoring of stock and supplies.
- Communicate information to patients about procedures and products (involves acquiring new knowledge).
- High School Diploma or higher education.
- Friendly, energetic, and personable demeanor.
- Ability to maintain cooperative and harmonious relationships with others.
- Proficient with technology devices including but not limited to iPads & Computers.
- Ability to do basic mathematics and learn a variety of new computer systems.
- Posses optimum task prioritization skills and strong independent working ability.
- Ability to problem solve, multitask, and use chain of command as appropriate.
Perks & Benefits:
- Health/Dental/Vision Coverage opportunity.
- Retirement investment with employer match.
- Complimentary and at cost Refine services.
- Closed on weekends and most major holidays.
- Additional opportunities for hours, if desired, with parties and events.
- Upbeat & fun working atmosphere contributing to patients feeling confident and empowered.
Hourly $15-$19/hour depending on experience & skill level.